CORONAVIRUS: We are continuing to send purchases via Royal Mail while observing social distancing protocols. We expect to post items within 2 working days of purchase but due to the pressures on Royal Mail there may be some delivery delays.
Plants removed from garden
- Yew (taxus species)
- Rhubarb (Rheum species)
- Azalea (Rhododenron occidentale)
- Black elderberry (sambucus nigra)
- Gooseberry & Blackcurrant (precautionary due to similarity to toxic grapes/dried currants/raisins). There is conflicting advice online. Wagwalking.com is adamant that Currants and Gooseberries are very toxic. Contrarily PetPoisonHelpline maintain that blackcurrants are not toxic. All agree that dried currants and raisins and grapes ARE toxic.
- Bracken (Pteridium aquilinum) though it grows through hedge.
- Foxglove (Digitalis species) Self seeds from wild, we keep this to the restricted access areas